Keeping our patients and people safe
As COVID case numbers again rise across the state, we would ask the community to help protect our patients and staff. While we are welcoming visitors (see our visitor page for more details), we would ask that you:
- Consider if your visit to the hospital is necessary at this time
- Be fully vaccinated, perform a RAT test and return a negative result on your day of visit
- Wear a mask at all times while in the hospital
- Maintain social distancing and practice hand hygiene
- Please do not visit if you:
- Are feeling unwell
- Are a close or household contact of someone who is ill
Our thanks for your support and understanding.
Welcome to Holmesglen Private Hospital
Welcome to your local, world-class hospital and 24/7 Emergency Department.
Here, the focus is you. Our expert care team of specialist doctors, dedicated nurses and other professionals will ensure that your experience is the best it can be.
Supported by the latest technology, we offer a wide range of surgical and medical services including interventional cardiology, orthopaedic and spinal surgery, urology, ENT, plastic and reconstructive surgery, oncology, palliative care and rehabilitation. We also provide a range of allied services including pharmacy, radiology and pathology and our onsite state-of-the-art intensive care and coronary care units provide patients with the highest level of care and medicine.
While coming to hospital may be unsettling for some, be reassured that you’re in the very best hands, just around the corner from home.