As part of our ongoing commitment to general practitioners' education, Holmesglen Private Hospital, offers a wide range of Category 1 & Category 2 RACGP accredited Quality Improvement and Continuing Professional Development (QI & CPD) events throughout the year.
Our education program assists general practitioners to fulfil mandatory accreditation criteria set out by the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP).
General practitioners decide the focus of their learning by choosing topics and speakers suitable to their own practice.
As part of the Healthscope Community of Learning GP Education program we are proud to host another RACGP accredited webinar. I invite you to register below to participate in our online live and interactive webinar event.
Date: Monday 24th August 2020
Time: 6:55pm onwards (7:00 - 8:30pm presentations)
Online Webinar: https://bit.ly/HPH-24Aug-CPD
Host and Speakers:
- Dr Amanuel Tesfai | Consultant Physician in Respiratory, Sleep and General Medicine
- Dr Amir Zangiabadi | Consultant Respiratory Physician
- Dr Eric Kuo | Consultant Respiratory & Sleep Disorders Physician
Topics covered include:
- An update on current standards in Asthma, COPD, Biologicals, and choice of puffers.
- Managing the patient presenting with a suspected lung nodule with an understanding of selective operative management and cancer pathways.
The webinar begins Aug 24th at 7pm, for 1.5 hours. A certificate of attendance will be issued for those staying to the end of the event.