Holmesglen Private Hospital welcomes health practitioners to apply for accreditation to our facility by completing the online application form.
Alternatively, if you would like to discuss applying for accreditation please call our executive secretary on 03 9567 9151. during business hours.
All applications are reviewed for approval by the Medical Advisory Committee (MAC) subject to receipt of all required information.
You will be asked to upload the following documentation along with your application form:
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of current AHPRA Registration
- Contact details for 2 referees
- Copy of current Professional Indemnity Insurance certificate of currency showing:
- Period of insurance
- Amount of cover
- Category of insurance (Please note we do not accept copies of tax invoices, renewal notices or receipt).
- Copy of Radiation License (this is legally required if you intend to operate x-ray equipment)
Existing Como Private Hospital specialists with current up to date accreditation have been transitioned to Holmesglen Private Hospital. If you have any further questions please contact our executive secretary on 03 9567 9151.
We look forward to your application and welcoming you to Holmesglen Private Hospital.