As part of our ongoing commitment to general practitioners' education, Holmesglen Private Hospital, offers a wide range of Category 1 & Category 2 RACGP accredited Quality Improvement and Continuing Professional Development (QI & CPD) events throughout the year.
Our education program assists general practitioners to fulfil mandatory accreditation criteria set out by the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP).
General practitioners decide the focus of their learning by choosing topics and speakers suitable to their own practice.
GP Update in MBS, Billing, Risk and Compliance
Please join us for this 4 point CPD Seminar.
(Limited seats available - Please register early)
Date: Wednesday 23rd October 2019
Time: 6:30pm for a 7:00pm start - 9:00pm close
Dinner will be serverd
Venue: Leonda By The Yarra
2 Wallen Road Hawthorn VIC 3122
Speakers and Topics:
- Matthew Bulters (Department of Health)
Appropriate MBS claiming in the changing general practice landscape
- Shared Debt Recovery scheme
- Ask MBS email advice service
- Record keeping requirements
- Identification of potential causes
- Phillip Cuttriss (Department of Human Services)
Medicare Billing for GPs
- How DHS process based on prescribed rules
- MBS item descriptors
- Prevention of claims being rejected
- Bree Knoester / Genna Angelowitsch (Adviceline Injury Lawyers)
Write it right: tips, pitfalls and tricks to preparing A+ medical reports and compliant medical records
- Report writing - quick and easy tips
- WorkCover / TAC patients requirements of records and reports
- Standard fee structures