Graduate Nurse ProgramHolmesglen Private Hospital offers an extensive range of healthcare services along with rewarding and exciting career opportunities.
Holmesglen Private Hospital
The Hospital includes; 147 beds across 5 Wards providing Medical, Surgical and Rehabilitation Services, combined Intensive Care and Coronary Care Unit, Emergency Department, 7 Operating Suites, Catheter Laboratory, Day of Surgery Admission and Day Infusion/Oncology Services.
We are building teams that drive the development of our hospital with deliberate, consistent and long lasting progress, focused on delivering the highest quality of care to our patients.
We are seeking individuals who are organised, proactive, resourceful, motivated and resilient. If this resonates with you then this exciting opportunity to be part of our Graduate Nurse Program should not be missed.
The RN-Graduate Nurse Program in 2019 offers the following:
- Alignment with the University of Tasmania’s Clinical Honours - Transition to Practice Degree.
- Full scholarship to complete Bachelor of Nursing Clinical Honours (Transition to Practice). Australian Qualifications Framework level 8 degree.
- Transition to specialisation career pathway with further scholarship opportunities for Grad Cert, Grad Dip and Masters.
The successful candidates will be offered rotations throughout our hospital and may include Acute Medical/Surgical, Emergency, Oncology & Medical Oncology, Rehabilitation, Orthopaedics, Urology, Plastics, Theatre and ICU/CCU.
- 2 rotations of General Medical/Surgical with a potential opportunity of a 3rd specialty rotation
- Extensive Orientation and Study Days
- Graduate Nurse Coordinators, Educator and Preceptor support
- Hospital Education Program
- Full time and part time options
A positive and supportive environment in which graduate nurses are encouraged to develop both clinically and professionally while gaining exposure to a variety of clinical specialities.
We have a clear direction for growth in our hospital, with facility developments and expansion of services providing staff with many opportunities to work in a state of the art facility. The many opportunities to build a rewarding career in nursing, makes now an exciting time to join Holmesglen.
We welcome applications from registered nurses who are approaching graduation or recently graduated. Before you can commence work, and therefore your graduate program, you will require registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia. You can find out more about the registration process at
Submit your application through seek at this link.
Applications close: Friday 3rd August 2018