Holmesglen Private Hospital is a comprehensive acute private hospital integrating clinical practice with teaching and research to provide patient centered, personalised care.
The state-of-the-art hospital includes:
- 147 overnight beds
- An Emergency Department with nine treatment bays
- Critical Care services including six Intensive Care beds and nine Coronary Care beds
- Five Operating Theatres, one Cardiac Catheter Laboratory and two procedure rooms
- Oncology services including 12 Chemotherapy treatment bays
- Private Consulting Suites
- A focus on teaching, training, education and research
- Diagnostic imaging, pharmacy and pathology
- Coffee shop
- On-site car parking.
Healthscope and Holmesglen Institute have partnered to incorporate an integrated healthcare service and training facility, that will allow postgraduate nursing, medical and allied health students the opportunity to get clinical experience.